How are small and medium-sized enterprises able to do great research?
Competitive pressure in the food industry is becoming more intense. Consumers and retailers set the bar very high with their quality expectations.
Small and medium-sized enterprises are therefore increasingly focusing on quality, creativity and niche products.
But, you might be asking, how can I finance a state-of-the-art infrastructure for quality assurance and product development?
The answer is preferably not at all. Outsource it instead.
Here is a selection of our state-of-the-art technical equipment and know-how in the field of grain processing:
- State-of-the art laboratory equipment from Brabender
- Grinding room (mill pilot plant), physical laboratory, chemical laboratory, baking laboratory
- Complete simulation of dough preparation, processing and baking processes
- Development of methods and equipment, validation and calibration
- Unique LIMS – Laboratory Information Management System
- Highly-qualified staff (dough rheology, research & development, reports pursuant to § 73 Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, expert opinions)
- Recognized analyses – basis for arbitration analyses
- Accredited testing laboratory in accordance with ISO 17025
- Laboratory of the Agricultural Products Exchange in Vienna
- International networking (know-how, ring analyses, expertise)
Let our professional research give you a competitive edge. So do your sums and see how much time and money you can save per year.