How are small and medium-sized enterprises able to do great research?
Competitive pressure in the food industry is becoming ever more intense. Consumers and retailers set the bar very high with their quality expectations. Small and medium-sized enterprises are therefore increasingly focusing on quality, creativity and niche products. But, you might be asking, how can I finance a state-of-the-art infrastructure for quality assurance and product development?
The answer is preferably not at all. Outsource it instead.
Here is a selection of our state-of-the-art technical equipment in the field of grain processing:
- State-of-the-art laboratory equipment
- Unique LIMS – Laboratory Information Management System
- Complete simulation of dough preparation, processing and baking processes
- Accredited testing laboratory in accordance with ISO 17025
- vg is the partner laboratory of the Agricultural Products Exchange in Vienna
- Recognized analyses – basis for arbitration analyses
- Highly-qualified staff (dough rheology, research, development, reports pursuant to §73 Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, expert opinions)
- International networking (know-how, ring analyses, expert opinions)
- Development of methods and equipment, validation and calibration
- Mill pilot plant, baking laboratory, chemical-physical laboratory
Let our professional research give you a competitive edge.
So do your sums and see how much time and money you can save per year.