The Institute for Cereal Processing is a section of the Austrian Millers Association.
Austrian Millers Association
Purpose of the Association:
Assuring the quality of bread and pastries. Ensuring food safety with objective standardized tests and skills transfer to stimulate the market.
Basic Orientation of the Website:
Information about services of the Association, and promoting the sale of the same.
Association Registration Number:
VAT ID Number:
Authorised Representative Organs:
- Herbert Poinstingl (Chairman)
- Adalbert Stöber (Deputy Chairman)
- Mag. Lisa Dyk (Deputy Chairman)
- Gerald Sagmeister (Cashier)
- Matthias Trattner (Deputy Cashier)
- Markus Schafler (Secretary)
- Rupert Bauinger (Deputy Secretary)
- Eduard Langer, MBA (Committee Member)
- Bernd Hagen (Committee Member)
- Mag. Herbert Wiesbauer (Committee Member)
- Mag. Friedrich Clement (Substitute Committee Member)
Competent Supervisory Authority:
Landespolizeidirektion Wien, Referat Vereins-, Versammlungs- und Medienrechtsangelegenheiten
- Trade regulations
- Food Act
Access to commercial or professional regulations:
See the Legal Information System of the Federal Chancellery to find any specific professional regulations: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/
Well connected – for your safety
Since our establishment, we have been an active member of Austrian Cooperative Research.
Our activities within the framework of the Platform for Food Safety include cooperation with the LVA – Austrian Competence Centre of Food Safety, the Austrian Research Institute for Chemistry and Technology and other centres of excellence.